When you register for an SWI workshop, you are holding a space that is no longer available to other participants. But we know that sometimes the best laid plans often go awry—life happens, surprises happen, and plans need to change. Because of this, we offer a three-tiered cancellation policy as follows:
- A full refund will be given if you cancel up until 31 days of the SWI workshop for which you registered.
- A partial (50%) refund will be given if you cancel within 15-30 days of the SWI workshop for which you registered.
- No refund will be given if you cancel within 14 days of the SWI workshop for which you registered.
How to Cancel
If you need to cancel your registration, please do one of the following:
- Call the SWI Team at 1-888-655-9351 (please leave a message if there is no answer).
- Send an email to email@example.com with a refund request, your name, and the SWI week for which you registered.
- Send a message through our Contact Us page with a refund request, your name, and the SWI week for which you registered.
A cancellation is considered late when the SWI workshop is cancelled less than 14 days before the appointed time. A no-show is when a participant misses an SWI workshop without cancelling. In either case, the participant will be charged the full registration fee.